Starcraft 2?

[LaW]Maverick

http://starcraft.incgamers.com/blog/comments/starcraft-ii-system-requirements-revealed/

Those are some LOW system requirements...was expecting much higher from the screen shots and what not. A good idea if you can pull of some pretty graphics on a wide range of systems. I REALLY WANT THIS GAME TO FINALLY COME OUT. :boing:

Edited by mookie
changed title from Starcraft 3?

This just in.....Starcraft 3 is expected to hit the stores before Starcraft 2. Blizzard developers say it is due to the unreal fan expectations that a sequel can be developed in less than 10 years. A respone from an anonymous programmer:

"Listen Rome wasn't built in 10 years. Besides, if we bring out Starcraft 3 first, it won't be a sequel...see usually 2 comes before 3, just think about (nods his head and leans back)"

There is some question whether Blizzard should have started on Diablo 3 what with all of the delays in Starcraft 2. One must give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt, though, it is terribly difficult to attempt to alter and mess something up that was so brilliantly simple and well received such as Starcraft. When asked about the hang ups on Starcraft 2 and when fans could anticipate its release a Blizzard executive had the following to say:

"Well, he have hit a snag in trying to figure out how to incorporate raids into Starcraft 2. We just don't want to put a product out there that has no chance of enveloping people's lives. As to the date we expect Starcraft 2 to hit the shelves, we anticipate that it will come out around the same time as Left 4 Dead 157. We think it should be some good competition."

Maverick' date='29 January 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1264796056' post='477259']

Those are some LOW system requirements...was expecting much higher from the screen shots and what not. A good idea if you can pull of some pretty graphics on a wide range of systems. I REALLY WANT THIS GAME TO FINALLY COME OUT. :boing:

Playing a game on all low settings with low frame rates = not pretty = minimum system requirements. Don't believe all the pretty pictures you see on the internet. :D

Maverick' date='29 January 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1264801379' post='477266']

lol, OK, meant 2, not 3...and that bit wasn't up when I read it.

I was...surprised to say the least

ahahah i was so confused, I couldn't figure out how I'd never heard of the starcraft 2 release

either way i want this game noaaww