Global Agenda!

k-wix

(edited)

Hello Gamers Coalition!!! Long time no chat. Seriously, i haven't spent any time with you guys in forever, for what its worth - I miss you all dearly! (those that I remember, anyway!)

So anyway, I came here tonight hoping to see at least a few people excited for an upcoming MMO/FPS Hybrid called Global Agenda.. but i can't find anything so i figured i'd make a post. The visual style and gameplay mechanics seem to be a pretty tight hybrid of Tribes 1 and Team Fortress 2, in that you have a pretty rough set of classes, and there are jetpacks and generally neat looking sci-fi weapons. Apparently there are vehicles and RPG/Leveling up elements similar to that of CoD4 where you would unlock new pieces of equipment to take with you.

Is anyone here interested? Anyone planning on buying? Steam is doing a 4-pack and i'd love to jump on board with some old friends from GC.

Oh, and if my words aren't enough to inspire you, the website has tons of goodies to check out.

http://www.globalagendagame.com

Edited by Flitterkill

reminds me of planetside.

I'm sure it has a bit of that too, but the battles aren't nearly as massive. It boils down to smaller skirmish fights of like 10v10 and such, something more akin to Counter-Strike. Anyway i decided to pull the trigger and pick up a copy via steam, so if anyone IS picking it up and interested in playing, just lemme know.

Hmm Ive been looking over this game before its released. I wonder if its worth the monthly fee to play the "full" game. It looks to be a more tactical and teammate needed version of TF2. I must say the "agencies" aspect of the game looks awesome, the conquer or domination mode looks awesome well, 10v10 agency battles for land, sounds awesome. Though the one server world seems.... kinda of lacking. I mean what happens when there are to many agencies, and you just have non-stop battles, and seems to force players to have contract with other agencies, I guess it makes sense in the long run.

I'll probably get this though once I get a tower, (And Battlefield:Bad Company 2). Yes, saddly there is no demo of this game. So didn't it just come out today or something, so who has it, or is going to get it?