cell phones and brain cancer?

Fairweather

My link

AUGUSTA, Maine — Ignoring the health risks of heavy cell phone use invites a cancer epidemic, supporters of a bill requiring manufacturers to put labels on mobile phones and packaging said Tuesday.

"We can do nothing and wait for the body count. That's what happened with smoking" before warnings on cigarette packs were mandated, David Carpenter, director of the Institute for Health and Environment at the University of Albany, told Maine lawmakers.

The Health and Human Services Committee held a hearing on a bill that would make Maine the first state to carry warnings that they can cause brain cancer, especially among children. Opponents dismissed research pointing to the risks and said the bill is more about politics than science.

The sponsor, Rep. Andrea Boland, said the United States lags behind other countries that have either mandated similar warnings or endorsed policies warning the public about cell phone use.

Carpenter, a Harvard Medical School graduate and researcher with expertise in electromagnetic fields, said the strongest evidence of cell phone dangers comes from Europe, where the devices have been in use longer than in the United States. He told lawmakers that the U.S. "may face an epidemic of brain cancer" if nothing is done to warn consumers of risks.

who really knows, i'd want to see the RCT study on something like this, although it probably wouldnt be allowed for ethical and time related issues

My mom was all in a scare about this--she saw some Dr. guy's daytime TV show and was freaking out. The guy even said not to use wired headsets for some reason. I don't know...but people are now saying crap like the BlueTooth headsets are doing damage too. The radio waves coming out of a bluetooth headsets can get disrupted by a thick jacked. Most skulls are a little more dense...the radio waves going to your car radio can have more power than your cell phone.

Like Sam said, you've got radio waves going through you pretty much all the time. Don't worry about it unless you talk on your phone 24/7...and even then, I dunno. It's like microwave radiation--there was a scare about that a while back and people were slapping detection stickers all over their kitchen to see if their microwaves were leaking. That just went away...

Heated Blanket.

Good guess but most of them are on hard surfaces, I don't think it would work...has to be something else...I'm going with a heat gun out of camera shot. There seems like an odd production quality in all the videos too, very suspicious.