Request to Game?

ValenAlvern

Seems like because of conflicting time zones, Admins of the GCTF2 Group on Steam make "Events" to play TF2, BEFORE I have to leave for school, which is around 4-6pm MST. SO I think there should be a strict "Request to Play" Thread for people who want to play, but lack Admin/Mod Powers on the Group Page. What'd you guys think? Also the times I can play are around 10:45pm MST, thats 11:45pm Daylight Savings/12:45pm CST, and 12:45pmDaylight Savings/1:45pm EST

Edited by ValenAlvern

what do you mean by thread? do you mean here on these forums or on the steam group. I usually "set up events" (read: beg for someone to play on the server as well) when I am available to play. Also absolutely anyone in the steam group is capable of setting up such an "event." If you're in the steam group please set up an event if you want to try and liven up the server.

Ring

Personally, I've seen both ways work. Ebil set up one a little while ago that was a success (like what Valen is suggesting), and I contacted a few people last night and that worked well too.

You're in a different time schedule than some of us, but there are definite overlaps. I think it'd be awesome if you set up some different times (by messaging or organizing events). It's like one of us works first shift, another second, etc. Only we get paid in rockets and backstabs.

what do you mean by thread? do you mean here on these forums or on the steam group. I usually "set up events" (read: beg for someone to play on the server as well) when I am available to play. Also absolutely anyone in the steam group is capable of setting up such an "event." If you're in the steam group please set up an event if you want to try and liven up the server.

Ring

Well with just events, not everyone is in the Steam Group, So if we had duality it would be good. Second, I didn't see that Members could make events, though I was probably looking at it, when the group was created, since I just wait for "Events" to pop up. I'll have to get use to posting/making events then. I see normally the Admins, create the events, so that could have been a factor too.