First one here!!!

DragonFire

So it took me about a half hour of huffing and puffing(about 8 trips) to get all my luggage into my room on the second floor. Dunno if it's because I'm super early or because they are putting us all on the second floor this year, but I hope the rest of you early birds get to be on the first floor. Although I enjoyed the nice little exercise after being in the car for 5 and a half hours, still will suck to have to do it all again on Thursday or Friday, bringing my stuff to the gaming room.

Wish you all a safe trip and I'll be seeing you all soon!

I did get my non-smoking room, which also has a huge mini fridge and a nice micro! And yes there are not too many stairs to go up, but opening doors by myself and having 8 heavy trips makes it quite the workout, especially after doing an hour and 15 minute workout this morning already, and I'm just so used to being on the first floor every year. Just a little crazy, I still have a few more trips to make, but I'm going to wait until I pick up Jackie so he can open the door for me with the stuff I have to bring in yet.

I brought my whole room with me!