seriously?

Origin

So I was playing in your L4d2 10v10 server for about 10 minutes then I got vote kicked for no reason. Tried to rejoin and it said I'm banned. What the hell did I do? First time on the server too.. what a great way to greet new players

Ingame name: Origin

I'll PM you my steam ID if its needed

0:11657324 is your Steam ID and the vote only banned you for five minutes. 9:1 in 6 minutes, maybe they thought you were cheating, or just too good for them. I don't play L4D2 so I'm not really sure if that's a good score or not. I can't say if they were right to kick you or not, but probably by the time you posted you could've got back into the server already.

(edited)

0:11657324 is your Steam ID and the vote only banned you for five minutes. 9:1 in 6 minutes, maybe they thought you were cheating, or just too good for them. I don't play L4D2 so I'm not really sure if that's a good score or not. I can't say if they were right to kick you or not, but probably by the time you posted you could've got back into the server already.

That had to be a glitch obviously because i barely played at all. Cheating on this game would be pointless especially in a 10vs10 server. Anyway, I thought the vote was just to kick me for whatever reason so I assumed an admin banned me afterwards. My bad Edited by Origin

GC Alumni
(edited)

Vote kicks automatically ban the kickee for 5 minutes. It's how Valve set up their voting system. It's basically to prevent any griefers from reconnecting and continue their rampage on ruining the game.

Edited by JackieChan

(edited)

Vote kicks automatically ban the kickee for 5 minutes. It's how Valve set up their voting system. It's basically to prevent any griefers from reconnecting and continue their rampage on ruining the game.

yeah i completely forgot about that. I haven't played in awhile.. didn't mean to jump to conclusions Edited by Origin