Selling the house and

Windex

Anyone live near/outside of Pittsburg? I may be moving to that area for school and will be looking for cheap places to live and what not, if anyone is around there and can help me out let me know!

I thought most people go to school so they can get a house, not the opposite? :shrug03:

This is usually true.. lol But I'm going back to be an Air Traffic Controller.. There is a huge push for them right now since so many will be retiring over the next ten years. Since I'd be employed by the FAA there are only so many schools approved for the program. Avg salary is 120% more than I make now which is still decent money. While it may not be my dream job it will most certainly fund my own business ventures and energy production research that I want to do :)

Beaver Falls PA is where the college is located and it's only a 2 year program with job placement upon completion.. Can't really pass up a deal like that.. Cheers to a better life!

Only drawback is I don't know where I'll be placed, I'll be at the whim of who has an opening then have to wait for a transfer to the location I really would like to work.