PSX Emulator on my Droid

[LaW]Maverick

Just thought other Android owners might be interested: I can now play Playstation 1 games on my Droid. Yes, they run smoothly. I'm pretty happy about it! :-)

I have tested it out with Final Fantasy VII so far...but what this means is that I can now play Final Fantasy I through IX on my cell phone! Mwa Ha Ha! :boing:

Maverick' timestamp='1280423381' post='483029']

Just thought other Android owners might be interested: I can now play Playstation 1 games on my Droid. Yes, they run smoothly. I'm pretty happy about it! :-)

I have tested it out with Final Fantasy VII so far...but what this means is that I can now play Final Fantasy I through IX on my cell phone! Mwa Ha Ha! :boing:

Very nice! I'm playing through III again using SNESoid, and having a blast. Can you still do attacks like Cloud's gun-sword thing for extra damage if you hit the button at the right time? And what emulator are you using?

(edited)

Funny how Stutters didn't post the other major maker of smart phone operating systems that was ousted at Black Hat as having some security issues--why would I EVER install a wallpaper app that tells me it's going to save my location data (Android Market warns you before you install)? http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/open_source/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=226300286&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_All

Please note the iPhone apps that grab your location data percentage is higher...(yes, I know some numbers definitely look bad the other way too, just saying, be fair in your slams :) )

Now that I'm done firing back at SJ, I can answer your question:

It's called psx4droid :boing: Yeah, it runs well enough that, if you push the button at the right time, you will get off a special attack. Pretty sweet. Too bad current phones probably don't have the horse power to run PS2 games.... :shrug03:

Edited by [LaW]Maverick