GC Black Ops Server

mookie

CTF - Capture the flag.

TDM - Team Death match.

DOM - Domination, holding points.

FFA - Free for all.

S&D - Search and Destroy, like Counter-Strike, works in rounds, blow something up. No respawning.

HQ - Headquarters. You capture an HQ, team that captures the HQ has to hold it as long as possible and they don't respawn.

SAB - Sabotage, one bomb, teams try to blow up enemies objective.

DEM - Demoluition, I think it works like search and destroy but with respawning.

I'm not sure what the short versions are of the betting stuff, there's gungame, where you start with a low gun and work your way up. One in the chamber where you get a pistol with one round. I haven't really played the betting stuff. There's more, I just don't know them.

CTF - Capture the flag.

TDM - Team Death match.

DOM - Domination, holding points.

FFA - Free for all.

S&D - Search and Destroy, like Counter-Strike, works in rounds, blow something up. No respawning.

HQ - Headquarters. You capture an HQ, team that captures the HQ has to hold it as long as possible and they don't respawn.

SAB - Sabotage, one bomb, teams try to blow up enemies objective.

DEM - Demoluition, I think it works like search and destroy but with respawning.

I'm not sure what the short versions are of the betting stuff, there's gungame, where you start with a low gun and work your way up. One in the chamber where you get a pistol with one round. I haven't really played the betting stuff. There's more, I just don't know them.

ah there it is one in the chamber hence the o/c. hehe.