I'll be in Akron/Tallmadge this weekend!

Windex

I'll be in Tallmadge for the Midwest Ohio Gathering (Tricking and Parkour Event - Non-competitive)

If anyone wants to get together to catch up or grab drinks give me a call 513-259-1214

I'll be at American Elite Allstars gym in Tallmadge tonight and tomorrow and head back home sunday morning.

If you wanna come by to watch the show/event its 5$ and starts at 8 tonight and is all day tomorrow. Details are here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=175599875806065&index=1

Sorry I've been a stranger, been focused almost solely on parkour and work these last few months (and of course call of duty on the xbox when possible :) )

It's all good, it was a pretty packed and eventful weekend! Came home to good news too! Two gym owners responded to my pitch about partnering up and offering parkour classes! I'm now technically a professional! Getting paid to do what I love!

It's all good, it was a pretty packed and eventful weekend! Came home to good news too! Two gym owners responded to my pitch about partnering up and offering parkour classes! I'm now technically a professional! Getting paid to do what I love!

Holy smokes man, that's awesome!

Congratumatations

I hope you enjoy it! I spent two years teaching snowboarding in high school and it's the most rewarding thing I've ever done.