CCC Open?

Gunman

Was just wondering how many guys in the community would be interested in this...after all we are the Country Club Coalition.

I know Magruter would be in depending on when it is, but who else?

Gunny

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i play golf and i would own u all but im underage so i CANT come to the lan this summer :( stupid age limits

• 4 weeks later...

I used to be on e hell of a stick swinger back in the day... don't have the time or money to really get back into my game. But YEAH! I'll play a round or two :) (like Mag, also depending on when and where)

Out of curiousity, I've been outta the game for a few years and haven't kept up with all the technology... whats everyone play with nowadays

I'm still hitting my PING Eye 2 Woods... actually made of wood, I also have a set of Great Big Brother (not Bertha) metal woods... I switch back and forth. I like the Eye2 3 for fairways, but the Brother for the Tee shots. For the irons I carry the Tommy Armour 845's Silvey Scot... originals from the mid 90's.

I'm putting with a relic of the stone age, but it was gift on my 14th B-day from my dad, and I don't think I'll ever switch it out.

I hear Golf ball technology has gone really crazy over the past few years, but back in the day I played Titlest Professionals 100 compression and the HP2's when I couldn't afford the Pros.