Jackie's Glow Script of Awesomeness

JackieChan

I've been meaning to share this with you guys for a while. I don't use default glows for the game and haven't since about 6 months into playing L4D1. Basically, here is what the glow script does:

Weapons, ammo, items, and buttons flash white and cyan. Far away, they flash slowly. Close up, they flash fast.

Survivor health outlines are, in my opinion, way easier to see when infected.

Infected players who haven't spawned in yet have a white outline. Players who have spawned in have a blue outline. VERY helpful to me back when I played a ton of 4v4 so I could tell who was what when it came to coordinating attacks.

Biled survivors (as a survivor and infected) have purple outlines. I much prefer this over the orange outline when you're a survivor and your fellow teammate gets biled.

Incapped/Pinned survivors flash red and white basically making them easier to spot.

How to install:

Just throw the .cfg file into your "\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg\" folder and either include "exec glow.cfg" in your autoexec.cfg file, or just type "exec glow.cfg" in your console when you start up the game.

glow.cfg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...