Need a Ban!

Inf3ctt3D

(edited)

Strut that a$$ (with S instead of $$ signs - a name I thought shouldn't even be on the server.. but I digress..) was repeatedly using fowl language toward me (Inf3ct t3D) and threatening me.. after I pointed out something to him.. just saying that he was holding a spitter.. he went crazy.. yes.. I responded, but he was cussing up a storm, yet someone saw it fit to kick ME over HIM.. I tried to log in, saw only spectator slots available.. but HE WAS STILL PLAYING!!! WHAT THE HECK???

I love the server, but if this continues.. there are too many other ones out there..

Edited by Flitterkill

I think it was a votekick. Most people dont even pay attention to whats in that box and just press f1 to make it go away. There should be a record of that in the logs(?) but if he was being abusive on the mic theres really no way of verifying that other than corroboration from other players that were there.

Ive been keeping my eye on that guy for a bit now. Hes on fairly regularly, and should know whats not acceptable on our server. And really, I dont think youll find another server that has the kind of policing and regulation as ours. I have this recorded on my watchlist, so Im sure hell do something else sooner or later and get taken care of for good.