Pwnt!

gOOters

Well, I was asked to join a friendly little spur-of-the-moment scrim this last Sunday with some community regs. Our regs were some of the "better" players here, and I was actually on...so I though.

Anyone hear of l.oS?!?!?!

I dont scrim much, I dont have time for anything other than pubbin a little. But these guys PWNT me!!! All of us actually!! Are there really people this good? Are these guys legit? I was gettin naded then AWP'ed thru crates as I flanked and I think I made ONE FOOTSTEP about 100 yards away! I probably got about 4 kills the entire match.

Maybe I am not as big a computer geek as I thought.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

lol that Lan over Sex!!!

its a lan team that consists of me and few cal-m and invite buddies. I don't know if I was playing, but I would have been using the name cHeaTon.

sry you got raped :(

no, you werent there m0ss, but yeah I was just curious about who this clan was.

they spammed alot, which is to be expected, and I fell prey to alot of the spam, but it was the other kills that amazed me, heh, guess some people have alot more time to hone their skillz.

btw, I am goin' to be watchin the CPL in Dallas this summer if I am in town, if anyone is comin into town let me know and we'll grab a beer or something.

I wanna be good enough to pwn ppl...........

I think I'm "growing" out of CS, cause I never have time to play and my small skills are declining. Yesterday I got on Merit with some community ppl and proceeded to go 0-9 in the first 9 rounds..........it was sickening

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

If you look for a video starring this guy liqshot|highlight, you might want to take a look. He's a friend of a guy on my CAL team, and he's rather... questionable. But my guy says he's legit, so... if I find a link, I'll post it.