NEW Thread...Same Topic

chick82

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

Okay so I read through the whole send points thing and there are a lot of respones, so since i didn't want to be ALL the way at the bottom lol just my ego so A new THREAD WOOT!

So I personally like sending points like cake said its fun in the heat of the moment you're like "oh my who's talking, who needs points, how do i spell that again, wait is that a O or an 0". It makes for some interesting games and for some frustrating ones.

Now that my opinion is out of the way lets get down to the real deal!

1) You can't please everyone all the time, so you've got to please yourself.(get your mind out of the gutter) Basically it is what you make it, if you want something to complain about you will find it. Today it may be points sending, tomorrow something else. The main reason I started a new thread was, it went from a SP converstation to defib pentalites and team stacking and blah blah blah. Trailing off the beaten path of the original converstation.

2) There are millions of ways to suggest to change points, make it less op, or more viable, change this and that, but alot of you forget you aren't the ones going through the motions of changing it. As far as I know its Jackie(there might be more) but thats what I know and for one person to take his time and effort to appease people is annoying sometimes, bc as soon as it changes here come 10 ppl complaining, or with suggestions, or this and that, as if he woke up and said "Hey let me change this it'll only take 2 mins and tinkle 30 ppl off and ruin the server fun level" Honestly, there is thought that goes into what is changed and done.

3) You will still complain regardless of the outcome. Not everyone is going to like the final decision weather !sp stays or go. So if it stays shut up about it if it goes shut up about it.

Final thought: I like sendpoints it makes it fun, mods will come and go, teams will be stacked today and even tomorrow, Jackies computer will never get fixed, i will still hate times, dean will still not talk, Nightling will be a good follow the rules admin, tech will rush and yell at everyone, dryfire will lose his mind and ditch his team, harrold will be calm before the storm, tirtul will headshot like a hacker, Crash will drop a million times and say just "leave me guys", Mad will come on and say no take my spot I don't have time to stay, Session will still beg me to be on his team, Radio will complain about something new tomorrow, kira will never use vent, so Let us Just have fun and VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE VOTE BE THE MOD!

Edited by chick82

I can't do anything without a computer.

Yes I know, and just FYI to all, that vote doesn't change anything atm, but it might who knows, but it would be cool to see how many people actually like !sp and how many oppose it, and how many are whatever with it.

Whoa! Hold on here.

Chick, Ive played with you, what, twice? And one of those times happened to be when I was making another sadly failed attempt at quitting smoking. Besides, everyone complains constantly in this game, its just the way it is. I dont know if I remember a game where everyone was completely satisfied at what happened. L4D2 is a game of screwing people over and getting screwed over, and people get so mad at this game. Maybe try talking to me a bit before labeling me??

I think everyone knows my feelings on the !sp thing, or any other mod. I cant say its without its uses, but I like to focus more on killing than messing with sending points. Thats just the kind of player I am, but Im a big believer in "to each their own", and I know that theres never a way to please everyone, all the time. If the !sp mod goes Ill be pretty happy, but if it doesnt it really isnt going to change how I play the game. As long as there isnt invisible hunters or anything like that Im good. But Ive seen a few technical issues with the !sp, reminds me a bit of what went on back when with the crazy complex !buy menu, some of it was fun, but sometimes it caused... complications.

Anyway, love you all. Ill try and not complain, but really Im good with most of anything that happens except when the teams are uneven in numbers. That gets me right annoyed.

I dont see a no "Valen singing parody songs like "They see me Chargin, They Rushin, all cause I incapped one of them." or "Because of one little mistake my team mates got scared, and said "You're moving in with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air"

Also Nulling my Vote (Im indifferent about what goes on in the server, excluding team stackers). Just need to fix Reviving yourself to once per map, changing Revive to 40~50 points (Since it's a once in a life time thing) and maybe sending points up to 10 points and/or only once per map. As it is now One person with an AWP +Lasers will get all the points and can just send points to the whole team.

I null voted because I could care less if it stays or goes. I thought it would be a neat thing to put in there because of some people wishing they could send points. I already have stuff planned out for plugins IF I ever get my computer working again because it seems I have some curse that whenever I touch electronics, they fail on me instantly.