Plugins, etc

Flitterkill

GotLost (the /gohome plugin) is back and fine.

Same with the giftsend one.

Some of these later builds have been brutal on the server cpu (100% pinned brutal). Don't be overly surprised if I revert or tweak or whatever; occasionally with no announcement. This is of course all to be expected with a buggy MC and on-the-fly development of Bukkit alongside it.

Nether is disabled for the moment.

I was just wondering, broken Endermen not reacting how they should when u look at them, is that due to bukkit or minecraft itself?

It appears their "look detection point," or whatever it is, is broken. Look a couple feet above their heads.

Quick bug report Fk.

As for sending items if you misspell someones name it'll send the items anyways reporting the item will given the next time the player logs in, don't remember if that's the way it worked before or if its an option in for plugin, don't make typos :P I know other people have been getting "target too far away" or something similar when using it.

Passive mob spawning: Before you placed dirt and made grass grow passive mobs would spawn, no more. Even land that was spawning passive mobs that is modified seems to fail to spawn now too. Not sure if this is a bug or part of the update to make passive mobs persistent for the upcoming updates.

gohome: I think I might be the only one having this problem, seems if I'm a very long distance from home it'll teleport me back into solid rock. I've tried moving my home point a couple of times to different areas to see if it makes a difference.

slimes: I've got a 3 chunk slime farm with three floors each 2 blocks high. While spawning seems slow its more it'll occasionally spawn slimes are invincible, and will be partially visible on two or three floors. Included the best screenshot I could get of it, its hard to see however. The two black boxes are the smallest slimes and in game they're spazzing out at full speed between two floors.

post-3724-0-81310200-1316445264_thumb.jpg

GC Board Member

Target too far away I can believe. There is a distance limiter on the plugin; I prob just need to change the number or something.

The other ones blame on MC and not-updated plugins. Stuff should work but you never know.

FYI to all that DynMap is *OFF*. Running a test overnight.

9 players, DynMap on = 100% cpu.

6 players, DynMap off = mid 30%-ish.

I doubt 3 more players will pin the cpu so I'm thinking that DynMap may be our problem child.

GC Board Member

I'm hoping new builds of MC, Bukkit, and DynMap clear things up.

Six players on right now are using 35% to 50% with no changes since last night. I also upped the allowed memory use to 1.5 gig and yep, it's using it.

These things happen when you roll with development/beta builds of, well, all components.