13th Spray's ban

Madvillain

13th you were banned for giving me attitude after you came back from being kicked for rushing, you are a member and you should know the rules. It was just a kick and you came back in complaining and trying to switch teams, after you were unsuccessful you started making the excuse that you were kicked because my team was losing (I never care if I lose as long as people are playing like a team). Your bad attitude towards the admin and goading me to ban you is what got you your ban, which is currently 2 days, perhaps it can be changed.

lol

you kicked me from opposite team

no team switching was happening i came back on your team

never said anything about losing or complaining or switching seeing i came into your team

unsuccessful in playing cause of ban

didnt mention winning or losing till forum

bad attitude towards you maybe, might of spawned by your lack of ability to be a responsible carrier of your position

i stand my ground on wanting refund or an apology from you

After some research i would like to quote someone else that mad might find offensive "Let me ask you something here. Was Parox rushing out EVERY round, or just that one? If it becomes a recurring event, I'd say a vkick would be valid, but something happening once is a little iffy.

One more thing to add. If you are aware an admin is on the server, always try to request a kick from them first. Don't always rely on a votekick all the time since that's mainly there so regular players can "admin" unwanted people from the server" my team didnt have a prob, why u? just iffy!

lol madiffy is your needed name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were kicked for what he thought was a kickable reason, and is for most people who run too far ahead. You shouldn't then come back in giving attitude, and especially continue the attitude via the forums.

Maybe we can work something out here, like lessening the ban but having u understand the rules a little more? Just considering this a slight inconvenience for giving one of our admins attitude. Just my idea on a solution.

Also all money given to GC is considered a donation, http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/40366-welcome-to-gamerscoalition-faq-and-dues/page__pid__486635#entry486635

It states that we don't have to issue a refund, unless someone in the board deems its ok of course.

Edited by samurai nightling

I don't really want to make it about the money, because it's not. We are a group of gamers that dig team play and the sense of community that comes along with being a member here and playing in the servers. It's about the people as much as the game, which means we are more interested in solving these types of problems rather than just saying "cya".

It's important as a player, and even more so as a member to understand the rules of the server you're playing in, as well as general rules of conduct. Try to set an example rather than make one of yourself.

Giving an admin, or any player attitude isn't the way to handle anything. Admins aren't without fault from time to time either....can they pull the trigger too fast sometimes? Maybe, it's also worth noting that unless you are wearing the GC tag in your name, you may not be recognized as a member by someone who doesn't play with you often, especially if you are new. Sometimes we are a bit quicker to act on Joe Pubber if they are breaking the rules, especially considering that admins are also trying to enjoy playing their game while at the same time bearing the burden of policing the server....so in short...crap happens sometimes.

Let's get our cool heads on here and work this out so you all can get back to digitally killing one another :)

(edited)

Spray, you've played with our servers for a while now and I've seen you plenty of times. I'm sure if you weren't rushing then it was a misunderstanding. The attitude and your last comment here on the forums was unnecessary. Madvillain is a great admin and he hardly ever gets mad.

Edited by Cake

Spray I've played with you plenty of times and never had an issue, you are a good player and you've been around for a while. I warned a couple of you not to rush since the map started and next thing I know you are in the saferoom when some of your teammates haven't even made it to the grassy area (roughly the halfway point of the map). I'm not out to get you but I wish you would have come back and asked reasonably why you were kicked instead of disrespecting me. I just want to play and have fun with the rest of you, sorry that it didn't work out this time. I am just trying to uphold rules so everyone can have fun, hopefully this can get put behind us and we can move on.