Team Game!

chick82

The server is a 10v10, Team versus and yet the last few nights its been like 1vs1vs2vs3vs10. There are a lot of people who will start out talking suggestions and then you have a couple of people who don't listen. Then it slowly goes down and down and down. Then its a full team of no one talking and no one really helping. Its very frustrating is not some much when the new people do it because they are learning and some of them put in a good effort. But lately its like none of the regulars want to be a team game. It's almost like dealing with a 5 year old and saying okay don't touch that its hot and they do it just because you told them not too. SERIOUSLY WTH!!!!! It's a team game. Why does it matter who said what, if the team says hey lets all go this way or lets all charge and spit why are people being just down right selfish and doing whatever they want. Because someones telling you how to play, please I'll come in and not say anything and have people saying okay Spit and die or do this. Do I always get the chance no but I do what I can to help my team.

It's just frustrating having all these people who play all the time who lately have become this way and say well if you tell me what to do I'm just going to do this because either you think you are better than everyone or you just don't want to listen. Then if you die it's like you get mad at us or if you make it your like oh look at me I did that. Seriously what sense does that make.

JUST BE TEAM PLAYERS HOW HARD IS THAT????

Edited by chick82

Youre just playing with a bunch of James Wood clones "Oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected, oh a common infected" Then they trail off in a different direction.

Thing is, just complaining doesn't really help. If you see this happening in your team, than it is on you to get a working team together. f not, you can always leave the server, or think about something to get people to work together as a team. If they really don't listen, you can always record or make screenshots as prove and kick them accordingly for rushing rules or for leaving your team behind.

I agree wit harrold, also we all have different playing styles and its unfortunate but not everyone will want to play the way you do.

I don't believe people enjoy getting constant complaining or mothering in game.

Were just here to kill zombies.

Also, it is important to be on the same level in the game. And this is something the team has to agree with, and not just 5 or 7 people. I often find there is a lack of communication and some people just complain all the time without trying to give a few instructions to players of what to do. Elegant and I have experienced that if you direct a team and try to tell the team what to do, it helps a lot to win a round or the whole game. We have joined this server a couple of times where we both have been in the losing team and managed with instructions to the players and the team to actually win the campaign.

• Like 1

Lol I give up on the forums. What I'm saying is a lot of the regulars have started to do this everyone for themselves thing. No one is saying someone needs to play babysitter what I'm saying is I just wish people would be more willing to work

as a team lately. I'm saying it would be nice if people would Play as a team more.

Also, it is important to be on the same level in the game. And this is something the team has to agree with, and not just 5 or 7 people. I often find there is a lack of communication and some people just complain all the time without trying to give a few instructions to players of what to do. Elegant and I have experienced that if you direct a team and try to tell the team what to do, it helps a lot to win a round or the whole game. We have joined this server a couple of times where we both have been in the losing team and managed with instructions to the players and the team to actually win the campaign.

This is a really good point. There are a few players that I really enjoy playing with because they take on this role. Elegant gets a little brutal at times, but it gets him listened to and it does make a difference. The only problem is when you get someone who has no clue trying to do it. Personally, I often shut my mike off, partly to prevent getting kicked for swearing and partly so that I don't do anything to impair someone who is leading effectively. (I also do it to not wake up my kids, but that is entirely a different thing)

I probably would have given up on this server if it weren't for a lot of you giving me some direction. The list is actually quite long, but there are a number of standouts, I won't name any for fear of offending someone by leaving them out of the list - but you and Elegant are definately on it.

Thank you Lookback, finally someone who agrees with that it is helpful to have one or two people to help getting the team ahead.

Yes I agree that's my point less and less regulars want to listen. Just yesterday in No Mercy we all said lets go left but still one person went to tier 2s were we fine yes/no but the other team had a few that ignored the team and we killed one. It's just those little I'm doing this regardless of what the team says that are getting annoying. I have an extreme dislike for elegant and Harold but no matter how frustrating a team they still try to get the team working together. Not many ppl do it because it gets old asking or suggesting or talking to no one. Someone said the other night to many chiefs...

(edited)

TIER TWOS FTW

me and my friends dont mean to be donkey burrows but tier twos are worth it, its not our fault some noob decides he wants the gun too and stands in spit in the alley way. And last night the other team was just fine getting their tier twos so why cant we? we did win in the end chick... You ask me we should get the teir twos and instead NOT leave any1 behind ever, i sacrificed myself that same map trying to save rumrunner and we both died... Way i see it is what if that guy was me? i would not want to be left behind.

rofl donkey burrows...

wait why am i even posting this i already talked to u chick

Edited by Badguy