Ghosts?

Cake

I can start....

I heard this story on Anything Ghost podcast. This guy went over to his buddy's place and planned to spend the night. His buddy told him that if he hears anything in the middle of the night or hear any knocking that he should ignore it and not open the door. After his buddy went to bed, he fell asleep on the couch. In the middle of the night he heard someone trying to open the door handle. He ignored it but then heard the noise move to the kitchen window and then the other side of the house. Then it came back to the door and he heard it jiggling the door knob again. He was scared but fell asleep again. In the morning his buddy told him that he was afraid too and it occurs at times...

Eeeek this story scared me... There was more details but this was by far creepy!!

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water, Jack fell down and cracked his skull, and Jill came tumbbling down, thus causing her sever spinal cord ingury she became paralyized from the neck down, moral of the story, dont be a dumb kid. Oh and I hear Jacks ghosts haunts the same well.

Edited by ValenAlvern
  • Like 1

GC Server Admin
(edited)

I used to play piano in an olde 17th Century pub in North London that was frequented by Dick Turpin and during the the height of Victorian period, became one of the most popular music hall venues. It was here that Charles Dickens apparently was inspired to write the murder scene of Nancy by Bill Sykes in Oliver and was used as a title song in the musical, 'The Olde Bull and Bush'.

Dickens had a slight problem in that he didn't know how Sykes would be found out. The answer came to him when the landlord's dog began howling as he was caught under the wheel of a carriage and had it's tail torn off. A local doctor who was good friends with the landlord and was there merrily drinking, improvised some surgery and saved the dog's life who lived to the grand old age of 23. Dickens then got the idea that after Bill Sykes had murdered Nancy, his dog, Bull's Eye turned against Bill and stayed with Nancy's body.

The landlord's dog, Timon, can be said to be heard howling at the same time each night and makes an appearance every year on the day of the accident. I was performing on one such occasion, when everyone heard the howling and the ghost of the dog manifested itself. What started out as a low growling, grew into an audible voice as it grew closer.

"Where is my tale?" The dog barked repeatedly.

A few of the patrons got so scared, they left screaming.

Again, the dog barked with a devilish growl. "I want my tale."

The landlord became so fed up of him scaring his clients away, shouted back, "Sorry, but we don't re-tail spirits after closing."

Edited by MPG1770