Happy Banned

Happy

wth is maestors problem first when i am a tank he turns me on firs e second he has been banning me for supposedly rushing when i was upstairs and everyone was downstairs

3 he has banned me because there were 3 people left and 2 tanks and i ran for points and today i dont know what crawled up his donkey and died and banned me for no reason this is bullpoop and it has always been him.

GC Server Admin

The main reason I burned you was that the teams were unbalanced : (Dark Carnival Fairground)

1) You ignored votescramble request made by players as the score was 2,000 v 200

2) The survivors had barely moved out of saferoom and there was a charger glitch (I would have slayed the player, but couldn't find who it was) and you ended up with 3 tanks.

I burnt you (and this is the 1st time in burning a tank) just to help out the survivors a little - they surely needed some help.

You were banned because you were rushing and it was only for 15 mins. When you are so far away from your teammates and not in a position to spawn block properly or help in anyway, I would call that rushing.

Furthermore, adding more insults without any justification is likely to get you a perma-ban.

Edited by MPG1770

Happy, thanks for coming to the forums. Maestro may have had his reasons to ban you, I wasn't there to see what went down. I know you are upset , but I would have to advise not coming here with a bad attitude and using the language that you are is not going to win you any battles. It was a 15 min ban and it has already expired.

Edited by Madvillain

OK, hi!

Happy: relax a bit. You only got banned for 15 minutes, not that long. This is best when people are rushing because it stops them from just coming right back and doing it again. One rusher can kill an entire team really fast, so sometimes an admin has to make a judgement call very quickly to prevent as much of a mess as he can. With how hectic it gets, sometimes its hard to judge whether someone is rushing or just blocking the front, so if you did get temporarily banned, youre free to come back after the ban expires. Just try to stay closer to the group and communicate what youre doing better so to avoid confusion in the future.

As for the thing with burning the tank, I wasnt there so I cant say if that was the right thing to do. Admins are given a degree of discretion to make the game run as smoothly and as fairly as possible. Try to word any complaints a bit better so we can understand your issue a bit more and deal with it from there.

Have had to ban him twice before under the name Unknown Person - once for rushing (15mins) and the other for a day for his excessive use of bad language. I know that he/she knows that this is against the servers rules, but yet again failed to abide by them.

I know this game can be frustrating at times, but bear in mind, it is a team game and not a 'me' game.

hi happy,

you appear to be new around these parts. here's the deal. we, as in everyone (pubbers to founders) that plays at .gc, treats each other with respect. we find that treating each other with respect creates a better gaming experience for everyone. we hope you appreciate that. sometimes we don't understand why someone else did something, so we politely ask for an explanation.

if you'd like to hang out with the crew, and we'd love to have you, please take a step back, take a deep breath, create a new topic and politely ask for an explanation of what happened. if that's not your style, take care.

kind regards,

the management.

• Like 2