97 Dakota

NOFX

(edited)

I finally got myself a truck last fall. 97 Dakota, ext. cab, 5.2l v8, 5 speed, 4x4, 88k miles, new 31's, cold air intake, new cv joints, new rancho adjustable shocks and new flow masters exhaust, cat and all. For a 15 year old truck, its super clean inside and out and runs great. Sucks down the gas, but it has been well taken care of. She's a beast. Picked it up for $5,000.

zCi5Bl.jpg

Edited by NOFX
  • Like 1

You know gas prices aren't going to be coming back down anytime soon .... ever right? :P

Though if you look for my car thread, I'm not really one to talk.

Convert it to diesel. Or maybe it can just run on money, just burning money for fuel--might be cheaper?

But cool, that's a nice buy! Are you going to do any additional work on it anytime soon?

Probably put new springs on if anything..as the originals ones are pretty wore out. I do think it would look good with a couple inch lift, black rims and 33's. I might do all that when these tires wear out. They are brand new, so it might be a while. I still have my scion tc for commuting. Gets almost 30 on the highway or I could ride my FZ6 which can does around 40mpg if I don't run around at 13k rpm.