Just received my CS:GO Beta Key

TheLaw

I just recived my CS:GO Beta key and I am just courious how many others here have gotten one as well. And if you have recived one and would like to play just hit me up with an invite, i may be a little rusty at CS because I have been playing HON, DOTA2, and EVE: Online.

Looking forward to having some fun and maybe making some new friends along the way :)

I really wish Valve wouldn't give out gift copies to people who receive beta access because people just get greedy and sell it instead of Valve giving those copies to people who would actually play the damn game.

Roughly 65% of the people who got in the beta this week aren't going to be playing it a whole lot after a few times of playing it.

Well it said i had recived one but it somehow dissapeared and i cannot find it. But i really like the game it feels pretty solid and cannot wait for the full release of the game to come. Hopfully the future CS:GO will get the competitive Counter Strike scene back in the US.

I was one of the very few in the beta for cs source and it looks like I will be left out this time around. Oh well.

Well, when you filled out the survey, did you list yourself with a high k : d and rated 5/5? Maybe you got some of the dollar/kill questions wrong? It was the toughest survey I've ever taken!

I've been waiting for my invite too...