The Expendables 2

lousiest

All my favorite action movie stars growing up.

Too bad they're all so old, wrinkled, and flabby looking that its just a buzzkill for the movie. Still looks fun to watch though.

If they made this movie about 20 years ago with all of these action stars, my god what a movie that would of been.

OH SHUT UP!

oh my they look flabby and wrinkled. OH i'm sorry, I didn't know you had to be in peak physical shape to look like a bada** blowing up a helicopter with a motorcycle. This movie is going to be AWESOME! And i seriously hope Chuck Norris reads this and comes to your house and punches you in the ear.

BTW Nightling for your information Chuck Norris is 72 years old and looks like he's 45, I don't know a lot of people who can say that. So watch your back jack, this movie is awesome, and anyone who is all like oh they look so old, DUDE! I don't care if they are in wheelchairs with spikes on it and shooting guns and whatever crazy old timers like this would do in an action movie it will ALWAYS ALWAYS BE The Sickest group of people to combined to do an action movie.

Your post doesnt take away from the fact that most (not all) of these guys had their prime, and that was many years ago. Sylvester Stallone can barely talk, not sure if he suffered a stroke somewhere along the line, but everytime he talks I get the impression he did have a stroke.

I love all these action stars, but no matter how awesome the movie looks, doesnt take away from the fact that most of them are past the prime age of doing action type movies.

Jason Statham - yummy

Bruce Willis - i will forever be a fan of this man

Arnold Schwarzenegger - LAWL!!!

Jet Li - rather have jackie

Sylvester Stallone - what up shorty...

Jean-Claude Van Damme - i watched universal soldier the other night oh my... memories he used to be so dreamy

Chuck Norris - tehehehe

Dolph Lundgren - he scares me....

I'm not too sure about this one. I'd have to see a good fight between these two to determine who would make the cut. And I'm not talking about that lame fight they did when they were in that same movie together.

I'm not too sure about this one. I'd have to see a good fight between these two to determine who would make the cut. And I'm not talking about that lame fight they did when they were in that same movie together.

Oh, that stupid Forbidden Kingdom movie... what a terrible movie... If they didn't try to Americanize it, it would have been a lot better.

Your post doesnt take away from the fact that most (not all) of these guys had their prime, and that was many years ago. Sylvester Stallone can barely talk, not sure if he suffered a stroke somewhere along the line, but everytime he talks I get the impression he did have a stroke.

I love all these action stars, but no matter how awesome the movie looks, doesnt take away from the fact that most of them are past the prime age of doing action type movies.

I didn't realize there was an age cap on being an action star. I'm going to e-mail them all right now and let them know they need to STOP making Action movies and try something a little less. And really have you ever seen Stallone's movies. I mean honestly, this guy has always been hard to understand, so what crazy thing in your mind to think its even worse is re donk u lus.

And past their prime, really nightling, DO YOU KNOW who is past their prime age of doing MOVIES: No ONE! This isn't a sports game its movies. And in 30 years, and we show are kids all the Rocky movies and then be like oh yeah watch this awesome totally dude movie of all time, they aren't gonna be like oh my mom they are so old or oh wow looks like my action figure just pulled out his AARP card time to retire. No they are gonna be like WHOA how much stuff did they just blow up.

TRUE QUESTION: WHO IS GOING TO THE EXPENDABLES FOR THE STORY LINE AND THE ACTING? OR ARE YOU GOING BECAUSE OF THE 3 MAJOR THINGS A) IT LOOKS AWESOME B) LOOK WHOS IN IT C) HOW MANY BULLETS DID THEY SHOOT AND THAT TANK WITH KNOCK KNOCK ON IT IS SICKING.

(edited)

Am I the only one who is looking forward for the storyline in ths movie?

And this guy should just quit whatever he's doing and retire to some old people's house - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Talpa I'm going to drive to your house and drive a car made entirely out of duct tape into your house bc a that would be awesome and b because I am the ultimate girl when it comes to movies and rl and even im like i want to see this movie bc it just looks that cool.

Why are the guys like oh story line and oh my these guys are so flabby. Seriously did your cycles just start cause you sound like a bunch of girls at the hair salon talking this way about A DUDE movie, and not just any dude movie like the ultimate dude movie. How about you boys step aside and us grown folk will go watch this while you go to a twilight marathon.

Edited by chick82
  • Like 1

And this guy should just quit whatever he's doing and retire to some old people's house - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Talpa I'm going to drive to your house and drive a car made entirely out of duct tape into your house bc a that would be awesome and b because I am the ultimate girl when it comes to movies and rl and even im like i want to see this movie bc it just looks that cool.

Why are the guys like oh story line and oh my these guys are so flabby. Seriously did your cycles just start cause you sound like a bunch of girls at the hair salon talking this way about A DUDE movie, and not just any dude movie like the ultimate dude movie. How about you boys step aside and us grown folk will go watch this while you go to a twilight marathon.

Marry me!

Marry me!

Haha lol