Need help from Community

Cinkadeus

(edited)

Tenth wedding anniversary is May 16th. I need ideas, STAT! Low budget here too, so no "Trip to Paris" entries, please :)

you're just thinking of this now?

what is ur budget?

what things does she like to do?

what things do you like to do?

what things has she not done?

things like this take time to think about and make it happen why did u want so late?

Congrats btw

Edited by LadyYuri

you're just thinking of this now? Yep

what is ur budget? $150

what things does she like to do? Shopping, QT with me (we have 3 kids and no grandparents so we get little time alone together)

what things do you like to do? Canoeing, Kayaking, Video Games

what things has she not done? hmmmmm

things like this take time to think about and make it happen why did u want so late? I'm a guy

Congrats btw Thanks!

you're just thinking of this now? Yep

what is ur budget? $150

what things does she like to do? Shopping, QT with me (we have 3 kids and no grandparents so we get little time alone together)

what things do you like to do? Canoeing, Kayaking, Video Games

what things has she not done? hmmmmm

things like this take time to think about and make it happen why did u want so late? I'm a guy

Congrats btw Thanks!

LAWL!!! nicely done

well with $150 to spend and u having 3 kids.... uhhhhhh.... do u not have anyone to watch the kids? and the list of things she likes to do isnt that large. why not go to the park have a picnic and play with the kids? if u dont have the kids then I'd say a romantic evening. since you guys only have little time alone you could go to eat at a nice restaurant then go to the movies and watch AVENGERS (if she wants to watch that. I do.. no spoilers pls) and a hotel? LAWL!!!! I'm sure I don't have to explain what happens in there. I'm sure all she wants is alone time with you so nice time at a hotel away from home would be nice unless she wants to be home alone with u so kids be out with friends or something?

She probably doesn't want to go canoeing but then again I dunno your family so I can't really say much. I wanna go though teeheheheh.

just talk to me on steam

Do you have any drive in theatres around you? My wife and I just went the other night, get to lay in the back of the car (SUV) or sit in some chairs together sharing a blanket, watching the Avengers and Hunger Games (those were our 2 movies). Can go to a nice dinner before hand, since the movies don't start til 9ish usually cuz it has to be dark outside.

Snag a small table and 2 folding chairs, a table cloth 2 nice dinner plates and service for 2. Set them up in a secluded outdoor location like next to a lake or some other scenic vista. Go buy dinner for 2 and immediately pick her up drive to said location and have a lovely suprise meal. This actually works way better if you can have a local friend or family member do the whole set-up for you and then leave when you arrive. Did this for my 5th. Looks like a ton of planning but takes very little time.

After the meal go for a walk maybe take a blanket to stretch out on next to the lake(or whatever). State Conservation Areas are usually good spots.

Hmmm, pretty limited budget.

Would go with:

Babysitter: $40

Dinner at nice place: $80

Card (believe it or not this is really key): $3

Home made cards from kids: $0 (this is also key)

Top of the line single red rose: $27

Congrats!

Note: make sure that babysitter has their own transportation home! Nothing wrecks a romantic evening more than having to drive them home and by the time you get back the mood is lost.

Note: make sure that babysitter has their own transportation home! Nothing wrecks a romantic evening more than having to drive them home and by the time you get back the mood is lost.

Nice, LB.

"Mood"

lol

We've been together 17 years, we're in our 30s. There's no "mood." There's only "when can we squeeze in a quicky." We only do it to keep the marriage legit.

Nice, LB.

"Mood"

lol

We've been together 17 years, we're in our 30s. There's no "mood." There's only "when can we squeeze in a quicky." We only do it to keep the marriage legit.

Do better. It doesn't always work, but it can. My wife and I have been together for 15 years and I go out of my way (to the point of watching romantic comedies - blargh!) to keep finding a spark here and there. You need to, to make sure that you have something when the kids leave.

• Like 1