Torchlight 2

lousiest

GC Alumni
(edited)

Yeah looks sweet, is the beta open to the public at all?

*Ah I guess they've been giving away keys some places, none available right now as far as I can tell?

Edited by Biggs

Biggs asked me if I wanted a copy, to bad I pre-purchase before going to bed, the day before he bought the 4pack.

Also first time playing T1, and Im playing on Very hard and its easy, so i wonder if I should play T2 on Elite, ha.

EDIT: So we gonna get a T2 Thread and Chat Room for venty?

Edited by ValenAlvern

Well I made the Diablo III one when some of us were playing the beta, and as a pre-emptive strike for the game's launch... but I've seen some guys on alot replaying the previous games, so I'll leave that one for now.

In any case, since the game size is limited (4 players, right?), I might create more subrooms in there

I'm not sure why--maybe it was the hype, maybe it's because there are alot of changes from D2 to D3 that I didn't expect--but I'm mildy disappointed with Diablo III. Still gonna try to get to inferno, but I have a job so it's hard to slug out all the requisite hours of leveling. So now I will look forward to Torchlight 2

The Auction House ruined everything that was trying to get good items in D2. Theres no trying anymore, theres just gold farming.

The Random loot System in D3 I think is the worst. Who makes it so that a Class Specific Item can have the wrong stat on it? A Barbarian only item with 200+ Intelligence as the major stat. Its worse than Borderlands 1, adding the AH seemed like a lazy fix instead. Not to mention always online, but unable to make a single player game, or SPECIFIC Quest Line "Whats that you want to start this quest?, I found a game where the people just defeated the boss" D3 is a ok game, but too many minor stuff that makes it a worse game, I blame the WoW staff cause you know its those people who where in charge of making this game.

Played Torchlight 2 beta, the only problem is the Elite mode, where it feels like D3, where you HAVE to find better gear to be good, like constantly. Ever encounter makes you feel you gotta buy something to be good. It is challenging, but its mostly fake.

The Auction House ruined everything that was trying to get good items in D2. Theres no trying anymore, theres just gold farming.

Wanted fun game, got eBay simulator instead.

Wanted fun game, got eBay simulator instead.

LOL! But that's a useful skill :P