ME3 Extended DLC Endings

Flitterkill

Just saw all four (destroy, control, synthesis, refuse to choose).

Could have been better but about the best one could hope for.

The rage comments attached to the refuse option are hilarious. Exactly what ending did you expect in a series that is based on you making choices and then refusing to make one at the end? Liked the refuse option.

Destroy is a bit weak and after showing scenes of time passing apparently jumps back to just after you make your choice to better show you

Shepard still alive and breathing... I guess... Not explained. Just like before but just a longer cut of the N7 armor taking a breath.

Control could have been a bit more ballsy. They left an opportunity for some good writing on the table with this one but overall what I expected.

Synthesis was nothing new over and beyond what your mind already filled in before hand.

Most DLC shows happy times for all the species but the Turians seemed to be a bit conspicuously absent here.

They do not show/imply future conflicts, Krogan going to war, or anything else like that.

In many respects this extended DLC is indicative of Bioware refusing to make choices themselves. Not a lot has changed and they could have spun out the future effects a bit more. Guess they don't want to box themselves in for future games? I guess...

• 1 month later...