Ignorant Admin

shadow42o

(edited)

Read entirely please.

DEAD* Easy On the Peklz .gc : 0 dollars

*DEAD* pG| shadow42o : nlgga is considered swearing?

*DEAD* Vincent Guns : :o

*DEAD* lucky walkin' Cat : lol

*DEAD* Vincent Guns : ouch man.

*DEAD* pG| shadow42o : what kind of shat is that

*DEAD* |# Grudge #| : sigh

(ADMIN) gl'.gc: kicked player pG| shadow42o

You were kicked by an Admin

Disconnect: You were kicked by an Admin.

Disconnect: You were kicked by an Admin.

(NOTE: the other players chat is NOT directed towards my question, but the previous rounds kills etc.)

Redownloading all lightmaps

Lunk.GC killed Pure #Stance #BlackLace #Bagged with m4a1.

Lex Diamonds connected.

(UC) UnderCover-GC killed Lunk.GC with ak47.

pG| shadow42o : you don't have to be a freakin nagger about it

Lex Diamonds : dazerrrrrr5

Dahzer the Cosmic Fool : bye bye shadow

pG| shadow42o suicided.

(ADMIN) gl'.gc: slayed player pG| shadow42o

(ADMIN) Easy On the Peklz .gc: banned player pG| shadow42o

You have been banned by admin permanently !!

Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

DON'T BE OFFENDED, LEARN!

NAGGER -

1. to scold or annoy constantly

2. to be a constant source of discomfort or worry

NlGGER -

1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive

a. a black person.

b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any

race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant,etc

So I'm pretty sure you get my point. I'm not a damn child, and I don't need some kid with admin on a power trip banning me because they don't know English. I'd appreciate being un-banned, but honestly I could give two poops. I just wanted to come in here and make my point and bring to attention that the competency of the people in charge is very questionable.

pG| shadow42o" STEAM_0:1:8899724

Steam: shad0w9

Edited by shadow42o

The only thing that is ignorant is your behavior in the server. You getting kicked was a warning; a warning that most people do not get for using racial slurs. You did not get the hint and decided to avoid the filter again.

So I'm pretty sure you get my point. I'm not a damn child, and I don't need some kid with admin on a power trip banning me because they don't know English. I'd appreciate being un-banned, but honestly I could give two poops. I just wanted to come in here and make my point and bring to attention that the competency of the people in charge is very questionable.

We don't want people like you here. People who cannot admit that they are fault after making blatant racist comments while avoiding the filter are not welcome.

I am sure the admin that banned you will be here soon to comment but I find it highly unlikely your ban will be lifted. Your attitude sucks. Insulting the admins and those of us who are a part of this community will not get you unbanned.

Edited by ZeroDamage

Why would you even use the words "shat" and "nagger" (the former demonstrates bad grammar, the latter is unwarranted - was anyone incessantly scolding you?). Unless of course, you're trying to push your luck with GC's intolerance for profanities, in which case, you got what you deserved.

So the admin was "constantly scolding or annoying you"? Or the admin was being a "constant source of discomfort"? Looks to me he wasn't constantly anything toward you.

Therefore, if you want to play the technicality game lets start there. If you weren't indeed trying to get around the swear filter (which let's be honest, you were) and meant that word in its definition that you've posted here, then you were accusing him of being something he clearly wasn't. I see no typing from the admin toward you. I see no foul on his part toward you before the ban was placed. In fact I fail to see how the admins here were a "nagger" of any kind. Maybe you should learn when to use words in the right context and use the proper word you're looking for. You accused him of being something he wasn't. You sir are a liar.

Perhaps a good word here would have been "you don't have to be a freakin mute about it" Since I never saw anything typed to you at all.

And that word shat....well i tried to look it up in the dictionary. I didn't find it anywhere. In fact I only found it as a slang for the word we don't allow where the "a" is replaced with an "i" in the word. Maybe you shouldn't make up words.

lol at the technicality game. It's been tried, it doesn't produce positive results usually.

The fact that you clearly circumvented the filter twice shows you have no respect for our server rules. Then you come in and say I'm ignorant because I 'misread' your last text? Right.

Nice of you to drop by the forum, but I'm not buying that for a second. Sorry you don't live up to the competency of our admins.

• Like 1

I think we're alone now

There doesn't seem to be anyone around

I think we're alone now

The beating of our hearts is the only sound

also, i'd ban you for improper use of nagger.

nice work, gl + peklz.

• Like 1