PouTchi ok i buy a 1 years meber ship

PouTchi

ok guys i buy a 1 years memeber ship to play on your server. I just wanna know when i can join your server, or do i have a reserve slot to play and do have to right something to join ???? thx to take some time to awnser me jakie cya on the server ....Order Number : 4774531207 Merchant Order ID : 130.......Contents of your purchase :

Cart ID : 114

Vendor Product ID : 114

Product Description : Vendor site cart purchase: Cart id 114

Product Name : Cart purchase: 114

Quantity : 1

Total : 15.73 ( CAD )

Billing Information

jean-guy belair

IP Location: Montreal ( Canada )

125 rue de la batteuse

st-calixte, QC J0K1Z0

Canada ( CAN )

When your reserve gets patched in and you're in spec with both teams full, all you have to do is type "!jointeam" in chat and it will select a random team for you to join, kick the person on that team with the least amount of connection time, and place you on that team.

ok i do like jackie told me,,, i join the server when it 21/22,,, so when i get in the game i type !jointeam but it doesent work,,, it say to me there is no empty slot atm on any team,,,, and afther that it say to me, does place r reserve for admin ........ can you tell me what i do wrong please and thx

Hm, well when you are in spectate, all you should have to do is type the !jointeam and it should place you in someone elses spot who isn't a GC member.

Can you sit in spec without being kicked from the server? Perhaps Jackie knows better what's going on here than I do. Sounds like you did everything right, unless your reserve spot isn't patched into the server yet, or the server was full of 20 GC members.

EDIT Jackie just beat me to the punch lol.

Edited by samurai nightling

Your steam id you provided isn't a real steam id. It needs to be in a "STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxx" format.

When entering in the field "SteamID", make sure it's the STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxx you see when you type "status" in the game's console window when connected to a server, or go here and enter in your steam profile URL.

(edited)

it can be activated in the Options menu (go to "Keyboard/Mouse", then Enable the "Allow Developer Console" option) and then displayed by pressing the tilde (~) key in game

Also, this really doesn't need 4 topics.

Edited by Aarkovi

First: Are you the Poutch from Quebec??

Second: I had some trouble with the developer console too. You have to enable the developer console in het options menu. Then it will open automatically the next time you start the game. You should then bind a key to opening the console, so you don't have to restart your game everytime you want to use it.

Console is bound by default to your tilde key or the key underneath your escape key. Or you can go into your "cfg" folder by going in your "X:\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg", opening your config.cfg file, and putting "bind "`" "toggleconsole"" (without the outside quotes) somewhere in there.

But yeah, it has to be enabled in your in-game options first.

Console is bound by default to your tilde key or the key underneath your escape key.

This unfortunately doesn't apply for all European players

Oh... I forgot about you weirdos :P

We're not weird, just more evolved :cool: except for the French, don't get me started on them