GC Fantasy Football

Flitterkill

I've never done an auction-style draft before, I imagine that format is much less forgiving of general ignorance. I'd prefer to just do a standard draft.

not really biggs.. similar to a standard, you just bid relatively close to the perceived value listed on the site, and go above or below that amount based on your value of the player.

GC Board Member

That's 8. We can just auto draft for 9 and 10, or start harassing Clueless (seriously - his avatar is the Saints...) and auto draft 10.

Biggs, etc. - fight amongst yourselves for setting this up. Pick a day for draft (prefer non-auction but would roll with the group consensus - also make sure draft is 1-10, 10-1, etc... Wasted 1.5 hours on a draft that had to be re-done when the admin forgot to change the format from 1-10,1-10, etc...)

I can set up a yahoo league no problem--that ok with everyone? Snake draft is fine with me too--I like that format.

More important is the time of the draft (or auction if more would prefer that). In general, what time of day works? (put time zone too)