How to keep your spot in the server

Fist

(edited)

Every time im able to join i get kicked out after like 5 minutes of playing in the server because my spot was sacrificed for another member to join. Is there any way i can join the server at any time instead of waking up really early to get a spot before everyone starts piling in the server, and not get kicked out for a member to join without paying money?

Edited by Fist

No, the server is setup to give priority to members... there is no "workaround".

However if you love the server that much why not become a member? It is only $15 and it helps keep the server running

thanks flitter

aw that sucks, i'd become a member if it was like $3 because im cheap like that. with $15 i could buy 15 things from a $1 menu! im always thinkin outside the box yanno

thanks flitter

aw that sucks, i'd become a member if it was like $3 because im cheap like that. with $15 i could buy 15 things from a $1 menu! im always thinkin outside the box yanno

Lol you have that right Fist :happy:

The server kicks the last non-member to join. So the longer you've been playing the less chance you have of getting kicked.

But it's never a guarantee of course.

thanks flitter

....... :wacko:

• Like 1

thanks flitter

....... :wacko:

Well, it only is like a little over a dollar a month if you think about it...

It's $15 for the YEAR! At first I thought it was monthly until I really read it. Soon as I realized it was for the year, I grabbed my wallet :) When is the last time you bought game time for that cheap? FYI--It is exactly $1.25 per month; not to shabby in my book. :D