Banned from L4d2

bullseyekc

1. BullsEyeKim

# 330 16 "BullsEyekim" STEAM_1:0:31760213 00:52 243 0 active 30000

I was banned between 14.00 - 18.00

I don`t know who banned me

gcftw.com Left 4 Dead 2 10vs 10 versus

2. Dont know what happend, i was down some 1 revived me. Than balloon popped up lost connection to host. After retrying to join it says banned.

3. I dont know what i did wrong to deserve the ban, and sry iff u think i rage quited. I never do.

4. I am sorry, for disconnecting.

5. I just buyed my 1ste left 4 dead 2 game, and i been playing for now 5+ h on ur server and its great i only played l4d2 total 20+ h so u know i love ur server.

6. I assure you that this will never happen again and thank you for helping me

GC Server Admin

Hi BullsEye, thanks for coming here.

I remember it well : Hard Rain : It was discussed at beginning, the team plan was to stay off roof unless there was an early Tank. You failed to follow the concensus of the team plan. You ignored warnings given by your teammates and myself, jeapordising the entire team, which turned out to be the case. Subsequently, I had no option but to enforce a ban of One (1) day.

As you are new to L4D2, I seriously advise you to listen to your teammates and especially Admin.

Get some practice and hope to see you back in game tomorrow.

Thanks

Edited by MPG1770

To be fair, it seemed to us like BullsEyekim had been doing everything he could to ruin our game. The round before he was the only one to run back out of the elevator and cost us the game.

Next round he proceeded to do the complete opposite of everything we were saying. We were actually starting to think he was grieving, but being subtle about it.

GC Server Admin

Where you there Voodoo when the situation arose?

We all know that a single player can bring down an entire team, especially annoying and frustrating when it happens at the beginning of any round.

There have been many other occasions prior to this that he has been kicked or warned.

This was one too many.

Edited by MPG1770

oh my so i must run into an elevator 9/10 u guys where down and 2 spitter trowed spit into it?

So i need to run into it?

And btw dude.gc i saved u like 5 times in taht round and u blaming me? sry for bieng rude but wth, u blame everything on my the roofs i can understand, but the elevator i waited 5 min for u guys to get in than i run out and u guys go in? and get spitted? I made logic solution not running in the spit and waiting for it to go away than go in so i cab rev u guys?

Edited by bullseyekc

Ive been playing this game for 5 days now and everybody hates me for 1 small mistake? How is that fair?

Ive love playing in the server, but u speak over me that i dont do anything good? I saved u guys a couple of times on other maps, and u just talk to my like i'm to bad to buy this game and playing, DAM I'M MAD NOW.

Edited by bullseyekc

DAM I'M MAD NOW.

Don't be mad. We may have been mad at you at the time, but that's gone and passed in my book. I understand things got confusing if you're new. You're not too bad to buy this game. The GC server however is for more seasoned players and can get pretty competitive. I'll give you the quick rundown of the last 5 minutes of that round, so you can understand what went wrong:

first we were waiting for the elevator. When i got there, someone simultaneously bought a tank. Everyone said NOT to get in the elevator but fight the tank first. At that moment you got in (probably with the best intentions).

When the tank died the infected started spitting the elevator as we were going in. At that point we agreed to just stand in spit and get in the elevator at all costs. Running out of the elevator again may have seemed like a good move, but it's a rookie mistake. Why? Because at that point the infected will be flooding that elevator with spit. So you're best bet is just to go for it everyone at a time. When everyone was finally in, you ran out again, so we couldn't get the elevator going. We all got incapped. We all died.

To wrap up: There was a time when i was at least as bad (or not as good ;)) as you are now. You may be new but we try to guide new players a bit. Only condition however is that you listen to what we say (which is not the same as following orders). Don't be afraid to ask for an explanation if you don't understand something.

I got frustrated because it was a close game and for that i apologize, but you have to understand at the time i didn't know wether you were doing those things to ruin our game or if it was just because you're new. There was a possibility you were grieving.

Hope to see you again in the server soon. I promise not to harbour any ill feelings towards you.

greets

Dude

Edited by TheDude

Don't be mad Bullseye, we're not getting at you personally.

We are only asking that in future please listen to more experienced players until you become familiar with this server to avoid situations like this happening again.

Thanks and hope to see you back in game sometime today.

Where did u guys say all those tactics, because i have it on fraps and its not in chat. did u say it in voice?

I understand, will keep my eyes and ears open to everyone. Thats hard when zombies are eaten my donkey off! :-)

Edited by bullseyekc

If there is spit inside the elevator, it won't hurt you after the elevator is started. So even when there is spit, if you have the opportunity to get everyone inside at once and start it moving, most of the time the team wants to try.

• 2 weeks later...