Disconnect: Kicked by Console : CBaseEntity::InputKill().

Soap

GC Coalition Member

I was just kicked for this on dark carnival finale, anyone have any idea what thats about?

Disconnect: Kicked by Console : CBaseEntity::InputKill().

another admin excuse to kick you. lol

That bug has been on that level since the game's launch. If the finale stats while there are players behind the stands, they'll get kicked for the reason above. Only way to fix it is don't be under the stands when the finale starts.

that's odd, i thought the finale couldn't start ever without all players out of there?

that's odd, i thought the finale couldn't start ever without all players out of there?

I actually saw that, the survivor that got kicked got smoked back into the hallway as the event door closed. Beautiful!

Then both of them and someone else I think got kicked by the glitch lol

(edited)

I actually saw that, the survivor that got kicked got smoked back into the hallway as the event door closed. Beautiful!

I saw that too they just disappeared and the door went from open to instantly closed....but where did the survivor go? Is he teleported out of there or does he..."Die"?

Edited by fxsoap

It will definitely happen to infected players if you're caught under the stage when the finale starts.

Pretty sure he died as a bot

what!? taht's horrible!

Jackie can you add in something that prevents this from happening?