Freaking Starbucks...

Flitterkill

Am I the only one shocked and appalled that Chick doesn't know who Creed is?

let me guess, nickleback fan, too?

ISWYDT

FIRST OFF! I know who Apollo Creed is, it was a joke, I actually loved him and cried when the Russia killed him. ALSO, Nickelback doesn't suck that bad, Creed is okay. Honestly I just turned 30! I did make an honest mistake w/ Colbert and Danny Tanner (but the younger version of Bob Saget & Colbert in that shot do look similar) Either way it's irrelevant.

Here's some facts for you: I've never seen Star Wars or Star Trek, I didn't know who the comic book creator guy was and I'm still not quite sure of his name, I hate the batman movies they freak me out, I like spiderman, never watched super man, and didn't know jack about x-men until x-men 3 came out, I've never seen the last harry potter or the first Lord of the Rings.

I can over look most of that... but I will never forgive you for what you have done to Mr. Tolkien. Forget the movies. Read the books.

Shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...

Apples are great computers, but they're expensive. Just because Apple is a popular brand doesn't mean it has no imperfections, or that there are computers that are of better quality. When you buy an Apple, you're mostly paying for the brand name...which is good and all, it's your money so I don't give a poop what you do, but there's better poop out there that's not as expensive. What Starbucks did worked for them, business wise. They've got customers coming in because they keep regular customers and Starbucks is the "in" socially. I know people who only buy coffee at local small businesses, but most people very rarely say "let's go get a coffee" and go to 7-11. Starbucks has seats...and they've got a truckton of shops around the US. It's convenient. Kids in middle school and high school go to Starbucks because it's the cool thing to do, and young and middle-aged people who "can't function properly without coffee in the morning" go to Starbucks because it's along the way to their jobs. I hardly ever see old people at Starbucks because I mean...their idea of convenience is having coffee brewed automatically with a machine at their house. They buy their poop from the grocery store on Wednesday with their senior discount, and couldn't give a truck that it's not from a coffee a shop.

There's a saying "if you want something done right, you do it yourself." If you don't like how Firestone replaced your tires, you take it somewhere else next time. A company like Starbucks is looking for changes on a wide scale so they can make more profit. If they don't feel it makes enough profit so they can build Starbucks every 2 miles, they won't do it. You miss their last year's Mocha Focha Tocha Vanilla Raspberry Bat Guano sprinkled coffee? Oh well...sucks to be you...guess you gotta settle for their xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx till they decide to bring it back for a month just for poops and giggles...

Glad to see the language filter getting some exercise!

I've had good coffee, had bad--in the end I just drink the free stuff my workplace gives us... there's 2 different bags (gold for 'Columbian' and blue for 'French Vanilla'). They both suck, and it's even worse if you mix the two, but at least the price is right.