Learning a lot because of GC

chick82

So I want to thank you all who post your random thoughts and stuff. Ill be honest I grew up watching Saved by the bell, family matters, shows like South Park & Roseanne weren't allowed. My dad raised me and we lived in a small 1 theater town, a couple of radio stations, and not a lot of the outside world. I was very stubborn in movies, I remember almost every weekend renting dirty dancing and Beatle juice. As I got older and we moved to a bigger town, I found a few more awesome shows and movies, new music.

But now at 30, I'm realizing there is a lot I haven't seen or read or heard. I see your post and find myself googling these things you talk about, some of its just random stuff and some of it isn't.

So I thank you for opening my eyes to some new stuff and learning about things I didn't know or knew little about.

I open this forum to you, to suggest movies, music, maybe funny videos, books you can suggest but I prefer murder mysteries that are whimsical and fun, but I do read some dark ones as well.

Wanna learn new things? Check out the BBC show QI (Quite Interesting). It's hosted by Stephen Fry and is a trivia show about the most random interesting facts with some pretty funny people such as Jimmy Car and Alan Davies.

• Like 1

Wanna learn new things? Check out the BBC show QI (Quite Interesting). It's hosted by Stephen Fry and is a trivia show about the most random interesting facts with some pretty funny people such as Jimmy Car and Alan Davies.

They are all on youtube, have made my way up to the 'G'.