Thomas T. Kemp

Fatty

Saturday morning we'll head over to Kemp's. We'll spend most of the day there hanging out, putting a few away, swimmin, playing tennis, playing bocci ball, putting a few away, playing horse shoes, talking, etc, etc.

While we're there, I'm sure Tom will end up having a gathering of guys for "storytime." Tom is a Vietnam Vet who is really deep, friendly, and an all around great guy.

Perhaps you'll purchase his book and read it before you come. I'm sure he'd love to entertain serious questions about his experiences.

His website.

His email: yourpoetis@aol.com

In the other thread we talked about the AK47. I'm not even sure he has it anymore, he may have sold it. If it's there, I'm sure he'll bring it out to give us a little demonstration.

I'm sure he'd be tickled by an email or request for his book, for any of you guys that are interested in that topic (see website).

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Big History buff. My history teacher back in high School was a vietnam vet. He spent a lot of his class time during our discussion of the chapter on his experiences and showed us pictures and everything. It was truly quite interesting and I remember it to this day. Viewing this forum and looking at everything makes me want to go more and more, unfortunately I have another trip planned during that time for which I have been waiting for and am unable to make it. This really looks like its going to be a blast and I hope to see many pictures from it. Label them plz :) . GL with everything. I commend you for your work trying to pull this together.