Amazon is great.

VooDooPC

Last week I ordered Ni No Kuni for the PS3 from Amazon. I bought a TV from them in November and got 2% back, so I had around $30 on my account I could use towards any purchase. So I bought Ni No Kuni, which was $60, for $30. The game arrives, everything is fine, the game is great.

I noticed on the product page it says there's exclusive Amazon DLC. I didn't get any code anything so I contacted support and asked them if I could get a code. Instead of a code they sent me an e-mail saying I didn't qualify for a code, which was a bummer. But to make it up to me they offered a refund for the value of the DLC, I said sure, why not. Turns out they said the DLC is value at $40! So they sent me a refund for $40, which is more than I even paid for the game.

In the end Amazon pretty much paid ME to buy this game from them.

Here's part of the e-mail:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the DLC code.

In order to take advantage of this promotion, you must place a qualifying order

during the specified promotion period while supplies last. We're unable to apply

special discounts to items ordered before or after the dates of the promotional

offer.

I do understand your concern that this DLC code is valued at approximately

$40.00.

To correct this error, I've requested a refund of $40.00 to reimburse you. This

will be issued to your credit card within the next 2-3 business days. We'll send

you another e-mail when the refund is complete.

Amazon is great. :P

• Like 2

Well yeah, Amazon is really genuine with his customers.

I'm from Peru, I buy just PC Games so i can download it, but my friends and family occasionally buy some other stuff.

Two different friends, who bought some books from there, waited 2 months and the books never arrived, so they contacted Amazon and they both received the refund. But the books arrived 1 week, or 2 i don't remember, later. So they got the books for free.