Reset the AK petition

fate

I think the AK either needs to go back to how it was, or not be able to spawn on the maps. As is it's currently nerfed to the point of being useless and everyone is just buying M16s so I don't think the nerf really accomplished much. I thought I would give it a go and see just how bad it was, I bought laser sight and was spraying on heads and still needed at least half a clip and that didn't even kill the SI. In the meantime with the M16 I'm headshotting stuff in 5 bullets so the tradeoff isn't really bad since I can do it faster with the fire rate

If the M16 is usable and people are simply switching to it, what's the problem? I know we all miss taking down commons with a single bullet and headshotting hunters with a single bullet... but you can practice your skills with a sniper instead now. :)

I thought I would give it a go and see just how bad it was, I bought laser sight and was spraying on heads and still needed at least half a clip and that didn't even kill the SI

The AK was never meant to be effective when sprayed--I like it better the way it is now