Just bought cs:go

Tsunami

Whats yalls preferences on weapons? and any suggestions for what guns newer people should use? I got the game a little bit ago and haven't played much, so im still a bit new.

The AWP is pretty much the easiest weapon to use in the game and kills people in one shot. A good gun for total newbies.

I ask you again, sir. Do you even play CS:GO?

Yup!

Apperantly, you play on another server or between 2am and 7am so no one can see you.

Whats yalls preferences on weapons? and any suggestions for what guns newer people should use? I got the game a little bit ago and haven't played much, so im still a bit new.

The AWP is pretty much the easiest weapon to use in the game and kills people in one shot. A good gun for total newbies.

Yup!

Apperantly, you play on another server or between 2am and 7am so no one can see you.

I'm always there just out of sight. :ph34r:

I saw you on the server last week, I don't know why you didn't see me.

Yup!

I'm always there just out of sight. :ph34r:

I saw you on the server last week, I don't know why you didn't see me.

I saw one VooDoo guy on the server but i asked if this is VooDoo from GC forums and you didn't answer. Well now I know.