Just bought cs:go

Tsunami

It's like I can't read this...

CS:GO is not noob friendly game for sure. Don't worry take your time to buy ammo, ask/listen to your teammates. Watch radar (minimap), try to remember how to separate teammates from enemies (it's hard sometimes), usually CT's are blue, black, dark green or grey, and Terrorists in yellow khaki.

Don't spray your gun, try to shoot by tapping on your left mouse button (frequent single shots). Don't try to head shot yet, shoot at enemy's corps. But if you spray, try to aim at their legs. While you dead, watch vets and learn maps. Good luck.

P.S. I'm not the best on the server, but san' and lousiest are even worse, combined. XD

Edited by walkingCat

It's Fun Tsunami just be aware:

1) Walkingcat likes to flirt with the ladies BUT THEN threatens to ban you when you "accidentally" throw a flash bang in his face and shoot him dead like seriously I didn't realize we were on the same team, yeah I get it we were in the starting area and the round hadn't started but it's an honest mistake.

2) Session & Tirtul cheat, hands down, you can't kill them don't try or you will die.

3) Watch out for Lousiest he may seem like a nice guy but trust me it's all fun in games until you are on different teams.

• Like 1

1) Walkingcat likes to flirt with the ladies BUT THEN threatens to ban you when you "accidentally" throw a flash bang in his face and shoot him dead like seriously I didn't realize we were on the same team, yeah I get it we were in the starting area and the round hadn't started but it's an honest mistake.

2) Session & Tirtul cheat, hands down, you can't kill them don't try or you will die.

3) Watch out for Lousiest he may seem like a nice guy but trust me it's all fun in games until you are on different teams.

1) To be nice means flirting in nowadays. It's a bit hard to identify who threw that team flash, so just in case I usually "threaten" people with kick/ban.

2)Sess1on and Tirtul - who are these people? :blink2: oh wait that's right, those guys that almost never play CS:GO. :happy:

3) All true, him and his P-freaking-90... but I still can run him over with my knife at any day. :P

This is why Cat is terrible at CS:GO.

I guess you meant to say "This is why Cat is terrible at L4D2." :supasmsm0:

Edited by walkingCat

1) To be nice means flirting in nowadays. It's a bit hard to identify who threw that team flash, so just in case I usually "threaten" people with kick/ban.

2)Sess1on and Tirtul - who are these people? :blink2: oh wait that's right, those guys that almost never play CS:GO. :happy:

3) All true, him and his P-freaking-90... but I still can run him over with my knife at any day. :P

This is why Cat is terrible at CS:GO.

I guess you meant to say "This is why Cat is terrible at L4D2." :supasmsm0:

Haha might have to stop by tonight and see what is going on now that dota2 and school have taken over my life again, i miss all of these inside jokes! :happy:

PS: Lousiest best be there! :P

• Like 1

Whats yalls preferences on weapons? and any suggestions for what guns newer people should use? I got the game a little bit ago and haven't played much, so im still a bit new.

The AWP is pretty much the easiest weapon to use in the game and kills people in one shot. A good gun for total newbies.

Whats yalls preferences on weapons? and any suggestions for what guns newer people should use? I got the game a little bit ago and haven't played much, so im still a bit new.

The AWP is pretty much the easiest weapon to use in the game and kills people in one shot. A good gun for total newbies.

I ask you again, sir. Do you even play CS:GO?

I ask you again, sir. Do you even play CS:GO?

Yup!