Share your Sim City Screenshots with GC

Girlzilla

Wouldnt it be easier to make a new building "Homeless Shelter" and by getting jobs they could finally rise back up? could also come out of the mayors payroll like the other expenses....wow EA, took me 5 secs to think of that.

Wouldnt it be easier to make a new building "Homeless Shelter" and by getting jobs they could finally rise back up? could also come out of the mayors payroll like the other expenses....wow EA, took me 5 secs to think of that.

Turn them into Soylent Green. Took me 4.5 seconds to think of that. ;)

(edited)

Well, so today I found a new shiny button. The amazing Right Arrow in the plop Nature ($$) row of line items, revealing a whole new row of line items I never knew about. Including this one: Plant Forest!!!!

sim_20130315_01_zps60a09642.png

I went on a planting tree spree. TREE SPREE!

sim_20130315_02_zps48b7173b.png

Even the industrial parks seemed to like it. It seemed to stop the sprawl of urban junk.

sim_20130315_03_zpse076bbf4.png

That's when I noticed this little guy driving to work:

sim_20130315_04_zps0f700e72.png

"Going to make the donuts." LOL.

Donuts!

sim_20130315_05_zpsf98e12ca.png

Hmm, "going to make sausages" while singing?

sim_20130315_06_zps75fa5e37.png

Oh, Sausage Symphony. Not as bad as Asbestos Pillows factory.

And last:

sim_20130315_07_zpsf143f296.png

NAH!

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1

My happy city with Jackie's in the background:

spark_20130315_220339.jpg

Love that pollution!

spark_20130315_220540.jpg

I would stay away from this building... you might get electrocuted.

spark_20130315_220558.jpg

This is what happens when you have people with an elementary school education make a bridge:

spark_20130315_221129.jpg

My strip:

spark_20130315_221145.jpg

My happy citizens praising my name at the City Hall:

spark_20130315_221207.jpg

• Like 2

(edited)

All you folks posting Screenshots of their cities which look better than mine....Voodoo, GirlZilla, Jackie...i am gonna download that Simcity mod going around the net and destroy your cities with meteor showers, tornados, eathquakes, etc then post them here!

Fun times ahead :D :D :D

P.S. Dont need to bother with lousiest's city lol it will kill itself....

Edited by Avengers
  • Like 1

so pretty

All you folks posting Screenshots of their cities which look better than mine....Voodoo, GirlZilla, Jackie...i am gonna download that Simcity mod going around the net and destroy your cities with meteor showers, tornados, eathquakes, etc then post them here!

Fun times ahead :D :D :D

P.S. Dont need to bother with lousiest's city lol it will kill itself....

my nuclear fallout is still there

• Like 1

(edited)

LMAO, after practicing creating cities on my own...i finally decide to accept my invite to GC Redux, i was totally excited for a marathon of atleast 20+ hours of Simcity and when the region loads up....ITS FULL :(

P.S. It would be nice to have a simcity channel on ventrilo so we can communicate with other online players, origin is terrible with messages. And since the game is getting more players, was thinking a simcity section on the forum might be good, we can post progress and guides for other new people...tips and tricks, FAQ, etc

Edited by Avengers

LMAO, after practicing creating cities on my own...i finally decide to accept my invite to GC Redux, i was totally excited for a marathon of atleast 20+ hours of Simcity and when the region loads up....ITS FULL :(

P.S. It would be nice to have a simcity channel on ventrilo so we can communicate with other online players, origin is terrible with messages. And since the game is getting more players, was thinking a simcity section on the forum might be good, we can post progress and guides for other new people...tips and tricks, FAQ, etc

Damn, if you accepted like, literally 3-4 hours before your post you would have gotten in too!

I like our GC map - everyone's connected. Makes it easier. I've got my Tree Spree city on a railroad spree.

Spark_2013-03-16_15-20-21_zps659c15ff.png

And I figured out how to make tunnels. My Sims wouldn't go in them for the longest time, just drove up to the mouth of the tunnel and turned around lol.

• Like 1

(edited)

I just drew it over the water from land to land and it popped up. It's annoying - you have to get it just right for it to pop up. Same with the tunnels.

If ya look closely, it's over the edge of the water, not land, so it bridged it. BRIDGED IT!

Edited by Girlzilla