Share your Sim City Screenshots with GC

Girlzilla

I thought it'd be fun to have a place for us to show off our screenshots from playing Sim City. :) I didn't have fraps on this time, but pressing C in game will take it for you and save it in My Documents > SimCity folder. (press V for videos, too) just so ya know, in case ya didn't know, ya know?

So Jack and I made a private city map and been trying to accomplish a finished Great Work Site, specifically the Solar Farm. He was able to rack up 2 freakin' million dollars and send some of it to my city for the School of Science in my University to do the research requirement for the solar farm. I also did tourism in that city and plopped the Empire State Building. I have major poopoo problems in my city - sewage spilling everywhere lol. And water GAH WATER! And natural disasters - so far alien abduction, meteor strike and Godzilla eating my garbage. And traffic GAHHH traffic.

OK, so here are some of mine. Join in with yours! :)

traffic_zpsee4859c7.png

fire1_zps47f7e960.png

gopod55_zpsc0d9cd20.png

good2_zpsc0d9db87.png

good3_zps029a1df6.png

good1_zpsec3bdf3d.png

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 2

Sims, wat r u doin?

Spark_2013-03-12_22-39-20.png

Sims

Spark_2013-03-12_02-10-33.png

Stahp

Spark_2013-03-12_22-48-08.png

(YES, that is a trailer house STUCK inside of a building...with a car relaxing in mid-air...sideways) BOTH of the buildings look like they're getting it on, and they're both shaking violently too. I wonder why the neighboring buildings aren't complaining about that.

• Like 2

I had a helicopter driving along the road stuck in traffic but I don't know the Origin screenshot button. :(

This totally proves no one reads my posts - my first one that started this thread had that answer. HAAH!!!

I had a helicopter driving along the road stuck in traffic but I don't know the Origin screenshot button. :(

This totally proves no one reads my posts - my first one that started this thread had that answer. HAAH!!!

If you wanted me to read the text on your topic you shouldn't have distracted me with shiny pictures!

What I meant was I didn't know the screenshot button when it happened.

• Like 2

(edited)

If you wanted me to read the text on your topic you shouldn't have distracted me with shiny pictures!

What I meant was I didn't know the screenshot button when it happened.

Yah, yah - I'm taking you to court! Right after I build it. lol I don't even know if there is one.

I have more shiny pictures!

aloo2_zps213f6dbf.png

aloo_zps213a8a1b.png

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1

(edited)

I aint asking him for advice lol ^^^

Everyone bug Jackie....Where is he ??? I think l4d pathing maps just became history....

On a side note, for all you pros in Simcity....i built a city with +10k per hour income, everything was great but suddenly i got a homeless people problem and i wanted to solve it but couldn't figure out how so instead i self induced an earthquake and 4 tornados in my city bring it down to rubble lol :D

But, for future reference any ideas on how to solve it ?

Edited by Avengers
  • Like 1

Everyone bug Jackie....Where is he ??? I think l4d pathing maps just became history....

On a side note, for all you pros in Simcity....i built a city with +10k per hour income, everything was great but suddenly i got a homeless people problem and i wanted to solve it but couldn't figure out how so instead i self induced an earthquake and 4 tornados in my city bring it down to rubble lol :D

More houses for the homeless to live in.

(edited)

More houses for the homeless to live in.

hmm, weird i did zone more residential...but they end up becoming medium/ high wealth houses because i surrounded the area with parks ?

P.S. !vote Simcity Forums Section

Edited by Avengers

(edited)

Behold! The Sim City guide has this keen information on your homeless problem, which I faithfully transcribe below:

When low wealth Sims run out of money, they are evicted from their residences. These homeless Sims then live in abandoned buildings, potentially even squatting in the same house they once lived in. With no money or job, homeless Sims spend most of the day foraging for food from uncollected garbage cans and loitering in parks. Despite their predicament, homeless Sims still gain happiness from being in a park. However, they also occupy a place in the park that other Sims cannot use. Each park has a finite amount of space, as indicated by the number of visitors they can accommodate per day. Each homeless Sim occupies one of these slots. If the homeless situation becomes dire, you can have entire parks overrun by the homeless, preventing tax-paying residents from visiting parks to gain happiness. To clamp down on homeless Sims, make sure all garbage cans are collected and bulldoze abandoned buildings. With nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat, homeless Sims will eventually leave your city.

Ha! You mean eventually DIE OUT! They're killing homeless Sims! Hoard your garbage!!!

Edited by Girlzilla
  • Like 1