Banned without warning

Username: Nat King Cobra

Steam: STEAM_1:0:56139447

I was banned today on the Left 4 Dead 2 Server because I said the word "friggin". Someone jokingly responded that there is no swearing on the server, to which I responded jokingly "well f**k that". 5 minutes later I am permabanned. I would have liked a warning or anything to the sort, but instead I was instantly banned without question. I usually behave and help others on the server, and I feel it is stupid that the admins are so trigger happy that they ban without warning, which based upon other unban requests, seems to be a common occurence.

I apologize for my actions and would like to continue to play on the servers, as I enjoy the people on them.

Hi turboflamingchicken,

Thanks for coming here and apologizing, that always goes a long way. Seeing as you have no previous bans, I hope this is a 1-time occurrence. As for the trigger-happiness, understand that few things make an admin ban someone faster than mocking our rules. So please don't joke around with the rules, that helps to avoid confusion for everyone.

Unbanned.

Im just confirming that I remember him saying "F*ck this server" and I replied by saying "if you really think that then have fun not coming back ever again"

I feel Maestros ban was justified since we did warn him "no swearing" and as we all know, it says on the MOTD clearly that you may be banned or kicked WITHOUT warning.

Hope this helps out.

GC Server Admin

Thanks for coming here.

You were clearly heard saying 'f*** this server". It is your responsibility to read the MOTD - that is your warning.

This is totally unacceptable. Next time we will not be so lenient.

Thanks