[Ban Request] Exploiting Train Station

Fenix

(edited)

HS sillyguy (spelled out in symbols) was on top of the train in No Mercy lvl 2. I think we had a discussion about this before and I believe it was bannable, not sure. He was warned multiple times and refused to get off the train, claiming if the game allows him to do it, then he's ok to do it.

post-4369-0-87031900-1367640677_thumb.jpg

Also, this discussion says it's bannable.

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/42918-server-exploits/

Edited by Fenix

GC Alumni
(edited)

should be noted that his name starts with a "♥" which is somehow interpreted as a null character.

This makes him unsearchable in hlstats and sourcebans is not currently able to connect to the server correctly

added 1 d ban. more or less?

Edited by crasx

So using the train is a bannable offense?

When specing as Infected its always orange, notice the gun and the pillars, this the second part of the subway, the bit before the stairs where you reach the underground of a warehouse/generator.

There is no normal means to get up there, its the same as back when L4D1 was out and people abused the layout of maps to bypass a bunch of stuff, Valve sucks at this and just put invisible walls around everyone, or removed objects, or have sucky beta/QA testers (i.e they suck so bad that when porting lad1 maps, some of the existing exploitables still existed/exist).

The only time I could see using exploitables as okay, is if youre doing single player speedruns or speedrunning with friends, not in a custom servers or regular vs servers.