Sand sand sand

chick82

(edited)

So I blew out a giant hole in the ground, and just so no ones like WHOA awesome hard work it took like 6 hours in creative mode with TNT.

Now back to the sand

I'm covering all the sidewalls in sand and like 400 stacks are needed well were, myself and baloosh dug up about 120 stacks so far, but anyone who helps gets free admission to the park plus 3 free hotel nights in the VIP suites (locacted next to chicks mall), free breakfast for all VIPs, plus free locker rental at slip n dip (opening soon water park)!!!!

AND any ice or sand donations get you a free VIP night and free admission and free locker rental at slip n dip

Note: Slip n Dip, Chicks Mall, and VIP Suites are all registered trademarks of Chicks Casa De Villa Town also a registered Trademark,

Offer void where prohibited

Edited by chick82

So I blew out a giant hole in the ground, and just so no ones like WHOA awesome hard work it took like 6 hours in creative mode with TNT.

Wait you're using creative mode to build this thing? That's kind of unfair...none of the other admins do that.

Wait you're using creative mode to build this thing? That's kind of unfair...none of the other admins do that.

Lol - complaining about "fairness" in Minecraft.

Large scale projects require Creative mode to be able to actually accomplish something of a large enough scale. If not, you have a lot of impressive, large-ish things in the world, but nothing of the 0_0 factor like other servers have.

As long as it's not abused (and it wasn't at all in this case, (my opinion)), I have no problem with Admins using Creative mode to build something for everyone to use. If this had been just another castle or large building that had restrictions/permissions/etc on it, that would be a different story.

I didn't build anything in creative mode, I blew out a giant hole in the ground so I could build something in it.

• Like 2