Get paid games for free by playing left 4 dead 2 & others

Static

Okay so we've all heard about these steam trading cards by now

& at first i thought it was useless just trading for a collection

BUT as it turns out you can actually sell these cards in steam to other players!

like you would on Runescapes grand exchange,

Right now things like the boomer card are going for £0.21 and lots more the same,

It asks you how much you want to charge the buyer as well as a graph telling at the average sale price to date & how much you will receive from the sale

so i suggest wait till left4dead 2 has sorted out its card drops then make a decent guess as to when to sell it (predict if they will be worth more) then sell it.

The funds im assuming go to your steam wallet & considering the Christmas sale will be here in a few months you will get loads of expensive games on discount for free. playing other games like dota 2 ive found can get you rare ones which are worth more.

to do this look in your inventory on steam click on a card and below the view badge progress it says SELL in green.

gaming just got a little better :)

• Like 1

(edited)

right so just did a quick check and yes dota 2 has cards although the are only tradable (the ones i have) not marketable however i am selling a rare item on there for £3.00 and ive only played it for 2 days lool

easy money its brilliant !!

to peanut its like yugio cards without the stats it like just a picture of the special infected and nothing else lol but people are buying them to make a collection so people can see them on their steam profile

edit: turns out i had a few items from dota 2 so looks like im gonna make about £9.00

Edited by Static

not completely worthless literally just must £0.68 by selling 2 cards from war of the king maker there are alot of people probably hackers or idiots that try and sell rare stuff for £0.03 however these either get bought right away in like a few days and because they've run out people buy the next lowest price and it continues like that its supply and demand atm

When you make badges you get discount coupons on Steam.

Those coupons are usually worthless since they don't stack with sales, and you don't even get coupons anymore... Just some mysterious card, which will likely tie into the summer sale in some way.

I wasn't aware that every game was always on sale, my mistake.

The cards are completely worthless. Unless you want chat emoticons or profile backgrounds, just sell them.

You say they are worthless. Feel free to give them to me. I don't mind to keep your junk. :)

I already sold all mine :P

When you make badges you get discount coupons on Steam.

Those coupons are usually worthless since they don't stack with sales, and you don't even get coupons anymore... Just some mysterious card, which will likely tie into the summer sale in some way.

I wasn't aware that every game was always on sale, my mistake.

A lot of the coupons aren't as good as standard sale prices, and most of the games that have coupons go on sale every month at various websites.