Why is this game so addicting?

JackieChan

You do understand I haven't done it in this one. I did it in the first one to get the achievement.

But, the only thing you need are time machines and antimatter condensers, just sell everything else for the cookies

Edited by MaRvIn

its a silly game idk why you gotta be mean to marvin.

ps marvin can you tell me how you cheated to get the achievement its one of like 8 i don't have,

If you have chrome hit Ctrl + shift + J

In that box copy and paste this: Game.goldenCookie.spawn();

That will spawn a golden cookie which should give you the achievement.

Ya game gets boring after a while when you cheat huh? 20 billion per second and I've been playing this for 2 weeks now....sorry Marvin, I just don't believe you.

I added golden cookies once for the achievement, call the gaming police. Nothing I do is legitimate anymore. Guys anyone who has the "Cheated cookies taste 30px-CheatedCookie.png". Can't post here anymore because you are cheating and can't just reset the game and play anymore!

• Like 1

But i have Cheated Cookies achievement. :( So i can't post here anymore, EVEN though cheating was an achievement, and I reset my game.

Seriously Fenix, it's a game, you don't need to be so harsh on how other people are playing it, it's not even a multi-player game, I mean it's you at your computer, and you are being kinda of a jerk and it's really ruining the fun and sillyness of this thread and game.

• 2 years later...