A Ban Appeal For Your Consideration (CS GO)

alaron

Hello all,

This is Alaron, part of the nLo clan that have, of late, regularly frequented your server. I apologize for the somewhat abrupt nature of the request but feel that if I do this relatively close to the event in question, it might help avoida possible delay in the turnaround.

Earlier this evening, I was playing in your csGO pub when I was apparently banned. I did attempt to try to find out the reason why through a few of my clanmates, be it the proclivity with the game or something else. I was informed, and rightfully so, that I was Friendly Firing at my teammates at the begining of the round. I take full responsibility of this, my explanation being that I thought that it was a FF off server ( Had'nt played in a few weeks due to the rigors of a work heavy life and most of the other servers we play on has FF off, even though they have the TK animations on)

I do hope that this misunderstanding has been clarified to your satisfaction and that a second look at the ban would be considered. If not, I understand the necessity behind making the decisions you do and thank you for the enjoyable time your server has provided us at nLo these past few weeks. Do let me know if there is anything I can do on my part to abate any doubts you might have regarding this issue. Thanks again.

Al.

STEAM_1:0:5355797

Man.. I need to check these parts of the forums more often. I had my hands full of trouble makers that night. You FF'd me at the beginning of the round and I kicked you. A few rounds later you did it to someone else, so I banned. I'm happy the other admins took care of this right away. Thanks for stopping by.

Man.. I need to check these parts of the forums more often. I had my hands full of trouble makers that night. You FF'd me at the beginning of the round and I kicked you. A few rounds later you did it to someone else, so I banned. I'm happy the other admins took care of this right away. Thanks for stopping by.

Yes it was a bad night. AL's bud oxy or oxi whatever kept pestering the crap outta me about why he was banned. I think I banned 1 or 2 and kicked another couple that night.