Buy plugin rewrite

crasx

GC Alumni

1) Are you going to program bots to use the !buy, !sp etc., menu, if that is not feasible, then it is pointless in giving them points.

Yes- only buying a heal if they are incapped

2) If BOTS are kept alive through (let's say) 75% of a map; then an expert player comes in and takes control of that bot, do they get the points?

nope

3) If survivor bots get points, then so must infected, if that's not possible, then infected need upgraded to balance : eg: double tank health,, let smokers walk, boomer slaps, allow jockey jumps etc this is a crazy idea IMHO.

this is a good point. One of the things I hope to do is an analysis of point distribution and adjust accordingly. AFAIK an all bot infected team will beat an all bot survivor team. Who knows? Let's find out. I have a thing for analyzing data

STOP MAKING THE POINTS SYSTEM MORE COMPLICATED - LET'S GET BACK TO BASICS PLEASE : WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE ADDITIONS TO THE SYSTEM

Let us get used to being back to 'normal' please.

basics is 4v4 with no buy system. The only thing i'm making complicated is the code (sorry jc, I made it as understandable as possible) how are you gunna knock something before you even try it? The reason I put these ideas out there is so that we can think critically about them and at least try them out . I'm not trying to say "this is how the server should be". I'm saying "this is possible with code, are there any reasons for or against". complexity is not a valid argument, our server is already beyond a state of simplicity by default.