my 'its stacked' rant

soupp

Other issues I've personally seen are that people don't want to swap because they don't want to be separated from other players they are friends with. There are a lot of Cliques within the L4D2 GC community, so you tend to see some of the same players play together a lot.

Other issues I've personally seen are that people don't want to swap because they don't want to be separated from other players they are friends with. There are a lot of Cliques within the L4D2 GC community, so you tend to see some of the same players play together a lot.

That's actually quite the opposite of me. I want to be on a certain player's team and I'm rarely on same team as that person

That's actually quite the opposite of me. I want to be on a certain player's team and I'm rarely on same team as that person

Talpa is always trying to get on my team, he wants to be like me when he grows up.

• Like 1