Thank you, Crash.x!!! L4D2!!?!? yay!

Fatty

It's like he's Santa, I say....I ordered a couple new rigs for my girls and now I need 3 copies of L4D2....and of course, like marketing sneakies that they are, the company jacked the price up to $20 (it was $5 last december).....

anyways, first of all, THANK YOU CRASH MY FRIEND!

Second, if you're sitting on an extra copy of L4D2 for any reason, I will gladly take it off your hands!!! You can sponsor a little Fatty junior in training! :)

Merry Christmas, all. Hope everyone is doing well around here.

GC Founder

Absolutely, and I hope it happens like sooooon after Christmas........I preloaded Flat Out 2 for them (the price for that pack can't really fall much more)....but when I went to get L4D2, i said, whoa....we'll just have to wait until January for that one....I really couldn't bring myself to buy a game for $20 now that I paid $5 for last year!

And to compound it, isn't there another one out or coming out?

GC Founder

Yeah, considered that....but I need 3......, but yep, if I have to pay for 3 at 20 I'll obviously get 4 at 15 and give one away......

let's hope the sale gets better! :)

or better yet, someone is sitting on a copy, like crashx was, and gives it to someone (me) instead of the man (gc). :-p